Protective measures against the Corona virus
we want you to enjoy your holiday with us in a safe and healthy way!
We have adopted all recommendations of the WHO as well as regional and national health and hygiene measures:
All our employees are regularly trained in how to deal with our dear guests.
Hygiene and cleanliness have always been important to us and are now even more intensified. Several times a day, all relevant surfaces in public areas are disinfected and cleaned.
- all employees work with mouthguards and masks
- Disinfectants, gloves and protective masks are available for our guests
- table and chair distances are adapted to state regulations
- to guarantee a smooth service in the dining room, we have extended the meal times
- on request we serve breakfast or dinner in your room
- when cleaning the rooms we use antiviral and antibacterial cleaning products
- if you wish, we will refrain from entering and cleaning the rooms, in which case a deduction of € 5.00 per day will be applied on your room price (only for guests who have booked BB or half board accommodation).
In order to simplify the check-in, we ask our guests to send their personal data for the police report in advance.
- There are distance rules in the house. If it is not possible to keep the distance, we ask you to wear a face mask/cloth.
- For persons staying in the same room no distance rules apply
- At the table you do not need a face mask
- At the buffet we ask our guests to wear a face mask out of respect
Reservations for June and July can be cancelled free of charge up to 7 days before the start of the trip.
All official information of the country can be found here: https://www.suedtirol.info/eninformationen/coronavirus
We hope that the protective measures will restrict your personal freedom as little as possible and that normality will slowly return.